1. The Bible is the inspired Word of God (II Tim. 3:16; II Pet. 1:20, 21).
2. There is one God, Creator of all, who exists in three persons – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (Genesis. 1:1; Isaiah 61:1; Luke 4:18-21; John 1:3; 10:31; Matthew 3:16,17; 28:18-20; Ephesians 4:5,6).
3. Man was made holy in the image of God and fell by Adam’s free will into sin (Genesis 1-3). Man is born without the moral ability to please God (Romans 8:7). He has a sinful nature and cannot please God because his will is limited by his desire to please himself rather than God (Isaiah 53:6). All of man’s natural works outside of Christ are sinful (Isaiah 64:6).
4. We are commanded to make disciples of all nations (Matthew 28:19). All whom God has chosen out of every nation will be saved by His grace (John 6:37; Ephesians 1:4; I Peter 1:2). Once in Christ by repentance and faith, they will be preserved by Christ and will persevere to the end (John 5:24). Their salvation cannot be forfeited by any means (Romans 8:1; John 10:27-30).
5. God commands all people to repent (Acts 17:30). God’s law in man’s conscience and the
witness of God’s creation render every unbeliever inexcusable for his unbelief (Romans 1:20; 2:15). All who refuse to repent will be justifiably condemned by God (John 3:18; Revelation 20:11-14).
6. The local church is Christ’s institution for building His kingdom in this world (Matthew 16:18). Christ gives gifted leaders to the church for the equipping of the believers, for the work of ministry, for the building up of His body (Titus 1:5; Ephesians 4:11,12).
7. Jesus Christ will return physically to this earth at a time in the future known only to God (Acts 1:11; Matthew 24:36). Believers who are alive at His coming will be caught up to meet Him in the air and will forever be with Him (I Thessalonians 4:17). He will raise the dead, and personally judge all men (Acts 17:31; Romans 2:6-11; II Corinthians 5:10-11). His judgment will result in eternal punishment for all who reject His saving grace, and eternal joy and blessing for all of His redeemed people who will live forever in the new heavens and the new earth where only righteousness will dwell (Matthew 25:31-46; II Thessalonians 1:3-10). As we eagerly anticipate the day of His return, we are to occupy ourselves by doing His will as revealed to us in the Bible (Luke 19:11-27; II Peter 3:10-18).